Wednesday 30 April 2014

Must Read: Another Popular Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Turns Musician[Photo]



Nollywood actress shared a picture of herself and wrote
'i have ot done any songs, but i have written alot of them,and i will soon hit the studio,am still putting finishing touches to my song before going to the studio,I'm planning to come out big with my album.This is what i have being doing since my childhood,it wasn't a child play for me,i grew up with it, while growing up, I was singing in the choir, then i became a soloist in my church,I came back to Nigeria to do modeling, and from modeling to acting,So singing as bin part of me since childhood.Most times i sing without instrumentand if you listen to me, you will know that am a singer.

Hmmm we can't wait to listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment