Wednesday 14 May 2014

Awwww So Sweet! Wizkid Babymama  Sola Shares Story As Boluwatife Clocks 3

http://photos-g.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-prn/10354444_319109341573814_799234734_n.jpg

Wizkid and Sola Ogudugu's handsome lil' man, Boluwatife is three years old today...whoop!
His excited mum shared new photos of him - she calls him her young king - and shared her amazing story too below:


http://photos-d.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-frc/10296570_249299048609739_131589067_n.jpg

'Today makes it exactly 3years that you came into my Life and ever since my life has been filled with Joy, Happiness, Blessings, Unexpected Miracles, Uplifting Moments and So Much More..... I Adore your Smile, I Cherish your Hugs, I'm Proud of your Intelligence and Smartness and Overwhelmed by your Kind Heart.... But Most of all I LOVE THAT YOU'RE MY SON. I Honestly cannot believe how time flies, As YOUNG as you are you have taught me soooo much POSITIVE Life lessons... You amaze me with the things you do and SAY especially... I constantly get the chills when you call me 'MOMMY'... Words are not enough to express how much LOVE I got for you my darling BOLUWATIFE. Love you to the moon and beyond SON. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SUGAR BANANA"

http://photos-b.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-ash/10354503_631269513624913_591853923_n.jpg

When God was giving kids ... He gave me The Finest... The Smartest... The Sharpest... Most Adorable... THE BESTEST SON!!!! Can't THANK God enough for this wonderful piece of art he created and gave me as my SON! It's your day SUGAR! Happy Birthday

http://photos-g.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-ash/10354467_322005601290534_990241962_n.jpg

"Tife got back from school and I couldn't help but stare deep in his eyes and wonder what my Life would be without him... We only see the Mothers of this abducted girls Cry, scream, and beg for their girls to be returned back to them in one piece... its unimaginable what pain, worry, trouble, they feel in their hearts... And to now think of the pain and torture these innocent girls face every passing day... I Know. .. I know.. I know that there is nothing impossible for God to do... And in as much as he still sits on his throne this innocent girls would be found and taken back to their respective families ... Every single one of them... In Jesus name. Let's put them in our prayers always. #BringBackOurSisters #BringBackOurSisters." 
 Hbd Tife....









No comments:

Post a Comment