Monday 12 May 2014

Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's First Daughter  Remembers Her Mother #HappyMothersDay#

bimbo daughter

It’s mothers day and the #HappyMothersDay is currently trending on IG.
Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun, the first daughter of late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, has just shared this lovely photo collage of her mum and about seven months old daughter, Isabella.
“Happy Mother’s Day to my Mother Abimbola Rosemary Odukoya.. You’ve made me the woman and mother I am today and I pray everyday to be half the woman you were as a Wife and Mother.. Words can Never express how much I love and miss you but on days like today I have to let the world know that you are truly missed every second of every passing day.. It’ll be 9 years and it still feels like yesterday but you are with you Lord and I know you are having a Blast!!! Gone but Never Forgotten…
To my Beautiful Isabella Erinayo Olamide .. I love you Iil’ mama.. You have brought so much joy to our home and thank you for making me a Mother! And by Gods grace I will see your children ..amen.. Happy Mother’s Day everyone”she captioned.


No comments:

Post a Comment